- Design - Unique design where sole is shaved upwards
- Quality - 100% Hand made in Japan
- The more you use it the more you like it
- Comfortable – Fit to foot
- Genuine leather brings a better fit as you use it more
- Strong and durable
- Warmness of a hand-made product
All-weather rubber boots
SPM-468 is an all-weather rubber boot that is resistant to rain and water and is resistant to flooding.
The design covered with rubber up to the instep is unique to Spingle, which allows you to mix rubber in-house.
The lining uses an "air sheet" that stretches and feels good against the skin.
The shoelaces are also elastic and have an adjuster to adjust the fit.
Although it is a rugged boot type that is perfect for outdoor style, it is also easy to put on and take off.
Upper: Rubber, water-repellent velor
Outsole: Made of natural rubber, it has excellent elasticity, durability, grip and flexibility. Shallow “No.8Outsole”
Insole: Cup insole with excellent breathability and impact resistance
Lining: Elastic material (air sheet) that feels good against the skin and fits
Shoe lace: Elastic round cord (with adjuster)
Size feeling: Larger than SPM-110 (* Slightly different depending on the material and design)