- Design - Unique design where sole is shaved upwards
- Quality - Replaceable sole to keep the life of shoes longer
- The more you use it the more you like it
- Comfortable – Fit to foot
- Genuine leather brings a better fit as you use it more
- Strong and durable
- Warmness of a hand-made product
SPM 101 Hokusai
Katsushika Hokusai model
A low-cut model printed with "Thirty-six Views of Tomitake Kanagawa Okinami Ura" by Katsushika Hokusai, an ukiyo-e artist representing the Edo period.
An exquisite composition that contrasts the movement and stillness, and the distance and near, depicting the raging waves and Mt. Fuji sitting in the distance. It is a work that continues to influence artists all over the world.
Outsole: Made of natural rubber, it has excellent elasticity, durability, grip and flexibility. Deep "No.8 Outsole"
insole: Highly restoring and soft latex sponge
Lining: Breathable grain pattern synthetic leather
Shoe lace: Stone pattern flat string
Size feeling: Same as SPM-110 (* Differences in material and design)