- Design - Unique design where sole is shaved upwards
- Quality - 100% Hand made in Japan
- The more you use it the more you like it
- Comfortable – Fit to foot
- Genuine leather brings a better fit as you use it more
- Strong and durable
- Warmness of a hand-made product
Side gore model of kangaroo leather material
SPM-442 is a classic middle-cut model that uses kangaroo leather and side gore.
Kangaroo leather has softness, high strength, and lightness, and is a popular material that is also used as spikes for baseball and soccer due to its characteristics.
Soft kangaroo leather and elastic side gores provide flexibility, ease of putting on and taking off, and a good fit around the ankle.
Outsole: Made of natural rubber, it has excellent elasticity, durability, grip and flexibility. Shallow “No.8Outsole”
Insole: Highly restoring and soft latex sponge
Lining: Breathable grained synthetic leather
Shoe lace: Coarse pattern flat string
Size similarity: About the same as SPM-110 (* Slightly different depending on the material and design)