How to get the right fit?
Simply follow our steps to find the right size for you!
It is best to measure your feet in the afternoon or evening. Feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity.
To measure your shoe size, follow this instructions:
1. Wear socks for measuring.
2. "Heel-Toe-Length" Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall.
3. Mark on a piece of paper where your longest toe ends.
4. Repeat on the other foot.
5. Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil.
6. Compare the measurement to our sizing chart
7. Choose the right size What do you do if you are in between two sizes?
8. Safest to go a size up rather than a size down.