- Design - Unique design where sole is shaved upwards
- Quality - Replaceable sole to keep the life of shoes longer
- The more you use it the more you like it
- Comfortable – Fit to foot
- Genuine leather brings a better fit as you use it more
- Strong and durable
- Warmness of a hand-made product
20th Anniversary Revival Model with the Looks of Driving Shoes
As a 20th anniversary model of Spingle, the SPM-221 released in 2008 is revival.
A pair of details that are necessary for driving shoes, such as the suppleness of the sole and the strengthening of the bent part.
Upper: Kangaroo leather / Cow smooth leather
Outsole: Made of natural rubber, it has excellent elasticity, durability, grip and flexibility. Shallow “No.8Outsole”
Insole: Highly restoring and soft latex sponge
Lining: Breathable grained synthetic leather shoelace: Highly
Size feeling: Similar to SPM-110