- Design - Unique design where sole is shaved upwards
- Quality - Durable sole to keep the life of shoes longer
- The more you use it the more you like it
- Comfortable – Fit to foot
- Genuine leather brings a better fit as you use it more
- Strong and durable
- Warmness of a hand-made product
Ideal for bonfires! The model SPM-182 that uses the flame-retardant material "PROBAN"
is a low-cut model that expresses the season concept "Urban Outdoors".
We use "PROBAN", the only 100% cotton flame-retardant material in Japan that has been flameproofed from the thread stage.
A pair that is perfect for camping and bonfires, and has a color scheme that looks great in both outdoor and town use.
Upper: Flame-retardant material "PROBAN"
Outsole: Made of natural rubber, it has excellent elasticity, durability, grip and flexibility. Deep "No.8Outsole"
insole: Highly restoring and soft latex sponge
Lining: Breathable denim pattern Synthetic leather
Shoe lace: Stone pattern flat string
Size feeling: Similar to SPM-110 (* Depending on the material and design)